14U-18U Royal Program
All athletes will be partaking in our Royal Program. Teams are tiered in this order: Royal Purple, Royal Black, Royal White, Royal. Athletes in the Royal Program can expect, at a minimum, the following (Royal Purple and Royal Black will have more expectations which will be determined at a later time):
- to practice a minimum of two times per week,
- to attend three SaskCup tournaments and provincial tournaments, and possibly up to two additional tournaments,
- any additional conditioning/coaching at the coach’s discretion,
- Royal Purple to attend national tournament (Royal Black to attend based on coach and team decision), and
- any additional training made available through QCVC for Royal Purple and Royal Black teams
QCVC fees for the 2019/20 Club season are have not been set (*see note under fees):
*these fees do not include additional tournaments/athlete and coach travel. Those teams choosing to attend Nationals will be registered by the QCVC Registrar and charged the registration fee in January 2020.
In order to be considered for the Royal Purple or Royal Black teams, attendance on the first day of evaluations is required.