14U-18U Royal Program
All athletes not in the Royal Elite program will be partaking in our Royal Program. Teams are tiered in this order: Royal Purple, Royal Black, Royal White. Athletes in the Royal Program can expect, at a minimum, the following:
- to practice a minimum of two times per week,
- to attend three SaskCup tournaments and provincial tournaments, and possibly up to two additional tournaments (this includes any mini-leagues that SVA has in lieu of tournaments)
- any additional conditioning/coaching at the coach’s discretion,
- Royal Purple for 14U and 15U to attend national tournament (Royal Black to attend based on coach and team decision), and
- any additional training made available through QCVC
Athletes should register for the appropriate age category based on birthday (QCVC will be monitoring registrations to ensure athletes are registering in the correct age category):
14U: Sept 1/06 and Dec 31/07
15U: Sept 1/05 and Dec 31/06
16U: Sept 1/04 and Dec 31/05
17U: Sept 1/03 and Dec 31/04
18U: Sept 1/02 and Dec 31/03
Here is a list of the 2021 SaskCups: TBD
QCVC fees for the 2020/21 Club season are as follows (*see note under fees):
14U Royal (all teams)- $1000
15U Royal (all teams)- $1000
16U Royal (all teams) – $1000
17U Royal (all teams) – $1000
18U Royal (all teams) – $1000
*A $500 non-refundable deposit is required upon accepting a position on a team, regardless of age category or team (Purple/Black/White). The remaining fees will be due February 1, 2021.
*These fees do not include tournaments/mini league fees/athlete and coach travel. Those teams choosing to attend Nationals will be registered by the QCVC Registrar and charged the registration fee in January 2021.
In order to be considered for the Royal Purple team, attendance on the first day of evaluations is required.
Registration for evaluations is now closed.