Please ensure you read the information below before applying.
All athletes not in the Royal Elite program will be partaking in our Royal Program. Teams are tiered in this order:
- Royal Purple
- Royal Black
- Royal White.
Athletes in the Royal Program can expect, at a minimum, the following:
- to practice a minimum of two times per week (for the 2024 season this may increase to three times per week),
- to attend three SaskCup tournaments and provincial tournaments, and possibly up to two additional tournaments,
- any additional conditioning/coaching at the coach’s discretion,
- any additional training made available through QCVC
Athletes should register for the appropriate age category based on birthday (QCVC will be monitoring registrations to ensure athletes are registering in the correct age category):
- 14U: Sept 1/2009 and Dec 31/2010
- 15U: Sept 1/2008 and Dec 31/2009
- 16U: Sept 1/2007 and Dec 31/2008
- 17U: Sept 1/2006 and Dec 31/2007
- 18U: Sept 1/2005 and Dec 31/2006
Approximate QCVC Royal fees for the 2023/24 Club season are listed below and are subject to change (*see note under fees):
- 14U Royal (all teams)- $1500
- 15U Royal (all teams)- $1500
- 16U Royal (all teams) – $1500
- 17U Royal (all teams) – $1500
- 18U Royal (all teams) – $1550
* Once placed on a team, an initial payment of half of the fees are due December 1st and is non-refundable. The remaining fees will be due February 1, 2024.
* These fees do not include team fees/tournaments/athlete and coach travel.
October 22nd @ 12:00pm – 2:00pm
October 22nd @ 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Due to the overwhelming number of girls, times will be split. An email will be sent out after October 15th to let you know what session to attend.
***Due to the overwhelming response to our 15U and 16U program that there will be cuts made. We are hoping for 4 teams total in each age group but will depend on coach availability***
Club season starts beginning of December (exact dates are determined by the coaches) and runs until April.
In order to be considered for the Royal Purple team, attendance on the first day of evaluations is required.