If your club or team is interested in booking gym time, please send an e-mail to our Facilities Coordinator at email@example.com (no other executive member can assign gym time).
A request for gym time does not constitute a binding agreement. Gym time is not guaranteed until the contract and payment have been received.
The following guidelines/rules are in place to help keep everyone safe:
Queen City Volleyball Complex Rules and Guidelines
- Stay Home if sick
- Keep your distance when possible — always maintain 3m social distance rule
- Sanitize your hands when entering the facility using the dispensers provided
- Wear a mask always entering, participating, exiting and using the washrooms
- Follow directional signage — enter the front door and exit the back door
- Parents are not permitted in the Volleyball Complex — only athletes, coaches
- Only 8 athletes/team in the Volleyball Complex and on the court during practice
- Arrive 5 minutes before scheduled practice start times
- Each team will have hand sanitizer and wipes available before/during/after practice
- Wipe down shared equipment often— teams are to provide their own practice balls
- Wipe down and return complex equipment to the appropriate locations after practice
- Clean the court area of any garbage, water bottles or clothing left by your team
- Only one person per washroom at a time
Instagram feed coming soon!