As you are aware, QCVC is now operating the QC Volleyball Complex. The QC Volleyball Complex falls under the definition of public spaces. To ensure the safety of everyone entering the facility we will be following the direction of the Government of Saskatchewan that requires individuals over the age of 12 show proof of full vaccination.
What does this mean for you?
The day of tryouts/evaluations you will be asked to provide the following at registration:
- proof of vaccination (for now, we are accepting proof of a first dose)
- government issued ID (for those that do not have photo ID, we will accept health card or a non-license photo ID card issued from SGI).
We are accepting the following forms of proof of vaccination:
- QR code on your mobile phone
- Printed copy of your vaccine certificate (with or without QR code)
- Wallet cards received at time of immunization
Athletes will need to be fully vaccinated in order to play on a QCVC team for the 2022 season. We will not be accepting proof of negative tests. Athletes have until November 29th to provide proof of second dose (details on this second verification are still being worked out).
Royal Elite teams, your roster spot on a team is secured when the initial payment is made. Your initial payment is due within 24 hours of receiving your offer. If your athlete cannot provide (or won’t provide) proof of second dose by November 29th, you will forfeit your initial payment and no refund will be made. In order for you to make an informed decision, Royal Elite initial payment will be $500.
Royal teams will have registration information sent to them after November 30th.
Club Fees are anticipated to be (and are subject to change):
- Elite – $1810 (initial payment of $500 due upon acceptance of roster offer)
- Royal – $1350
This same vaccination policy is in effect for any, and all, of our coaches, and all outside user groups.
We hope that this will ease some of your concerns around your athlete playing club volleyball with QCVC this upcoming season.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.